Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rude awakening

Its just early in the morning and somebody and something is really getting on my nerves. Whats the point in telling pple what they said is definitely wrong and insisting that what she said is definitely correct? There's simply no sense, cos there are so many pple who are more well-educated than she is. I'm not trying to despise her by the fact that she might not even have completed her secondary education, but the truth is she's just like a country-bumpkin who hasnt even travelled to any place further than Malaysia and sad to say, who doesnt even read or listen to the news. The only thing that she has is $$$ and i guess that probably lent her the 'right' to boss and brag abt anything and everything that seems so shallow and superficial. I dont believe i'm the sort of person who makes a mountain out of a molehill, but somebody does! And the reason? I guess its cos she has never encountered anything else other than what she sees and hears in her small little social life. Or family life, i should say. Worse case, anyone?

My point being, one should always learn to accept other pple's views. Its not that we're always right, and of cos, its not that what pple say would always be spot-on too. But at least, do learn to accept. There's no point in arguing something when at one instance, everybody knows that what u are saying is W-R-O-N-G!. You're just making a fool of yourself cos pple do travel, do read, and do listen to the news! In addition, even if what u really said is correct, pple dont always have to agree with u too.

I mean at least for myself, after having worked for so long and seen so much new stuff, I have learnt this fact. And never in my life do i say a "NO" after what anybody says. Of cos, u are entitled to your own opinions, but that doesnt deprive other pple of the chance to make the correct statement too. Thats why, saying "NO" to other elses' comments is the last thing i'd ever do. And i never force anybody to agree with my opinions cos those are just my OPINIONS. They are not facts and pple do have to decision to choose wat they wanna believe. And of cos, I cant be bothered.

Just a casual comment, mirrors are there for a purpose. If u have the looks, u have it. If you dont, u dont. I cant really seem to understand how somebody can think that she is the beauty queen and go round flaunting looks that she doesnt possess. I think i shant say any further abt this cos the words and tone may not be so kind anymore.

And of cos, after having writing for so long, who am i actually hinting at? Ask me, I'll tell, but thats provided u know who the person, to begin with. And perhaps sometimes we should just mind our own businesses, cos I'm also quite sick of the same person who always probe into other pples' personal stuff. I didnt want to be rude, but maybe one day, i will really tell her: "Why cant u just MYOB and stop meddling in my personal affairs? And why are u so KPO?"

Haha, i dont wish for that day to come cos i foresee an unpleasant scene.